OatMEAL Cup Wild Blueberry + Chia
Fully baked and ready to eat, these super moist OatMEAL Cups are the next generation of oatmeal. A perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack. Keep a dozen in your freezer and pop one in the microwave or oven for a warm oatmeal you can eat with one hand. Need a fiber-filled school lunch or snack? Toss as OatMEAL Cup in a lunch box or backpack (it will be defrosted by lunch time).
- Fresh-baked, organic, non-GMO ingredients
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free & vegan
- Sweetened with fruit and a touch of maple syrup
Superfoods. Super delicious.
Want to know what makes OatMEAL Chia Cups so amazing, besides their delicious flavor? OatMEAL Chia Cups are packed with chia seeds that expand in the stomach to keep you full, coconut oil to speed up your metabolism and cinnamon to help regulate your blood sugar.
Subscribe & Save:
It just got even easier to have a delicious and healthy breakfast every morning. A supply of your favorite OatMEAL Chia Cups can be delivered to your door with a convenient subscription plan that you can change depending on your needs, so you never have to remember to reorder. 5% off + free shipping for all subscriptions. Skip a delivery or cancel at any time in your customer portal.
- Organic Chia Seeds: High in omega 3s, antioxidants, plant-based protein and fiber, they expand in your stomach to help keep you feeling full longer.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Helps speed up your metabolism, promotes healthy brain function, boosts immunity, and increases energy levels.
- Organic Wild Blueberries: One of the highest natural sources of antioxidants to combat aging and fight free radicals that can lead to heart disease and cancer.
- Organic Bananas: Naturally sweet, high in antioxidants and potassium to help reduce muscle cramps and soreness.
- Organic Cinnamon: Helps regulate blood sugar and keeps cravings in check with its naturally sweet taste.
- Gluten-free Oats: High in Fiber to fill you up, encourage healthy digestion and helps lower cholesterol.
- To reheat in the microwave: Remove plastic wrapper. Heat in microwave for about 30 seconds (1 min, if frozen).
- To reheat in the toaster oven: Remove plastic wrapper. Preheat oven to 350F and heat until warm throughout (about 5 minutes).
Ingredients: Gluten-free old fashioned oats, bananas*, blueberries*, maple syrup*, unrefined virgin coconut oil*, chia seeds*, kosher salt, cinnamon*, vanilla extract. *Organic
Contains tree nuts (coconut).
Very good practices are used to prevent cross-contamination while producing the product in a facility where other products that are processed may contain wheat, eggs, dairy, nuts, soy, and fish.
Orders are shipped via USPS and tracking numbers will be emailed once your order is on the way. We ship on Mondays (order due by Sunday at 5pm) and Wednesdays (order due by Tuesday at 5pm).