LIMITED EDITION OatMEAL Cup Apple + Cinnamon
A limited edition flavor of our fully baked and ready to eat OatMEAL Cups.
Made with crisp apples grown in CT that we simmer with cinnamon sticks and a sprinkle of coconut sugar to caramelize them.
Get a taste of these delicious apple + cinnamon OatMEAL Cups while you can!
- Made with local fresh apples from Woodland Farm in CT
- Fresh-baked, organic, non-GMO ingredients
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free & vegan
- Sweetened with fruit and a touch of organic maple syrup from the Hudson Valley
Superfoods. Super delicious.
Want to know what makes OatMEAL Chia Cups so amazing, besides their delicious flavor? OatMEAL Chia Cups are packed with chia seeds that expand in the stomach to keep you full, coconut oil to speed up your metabolism and cinnamon to help regulate your blood sugar.
- Local Apples: High in fiber and good for digestion. Apples also contain prebiotics, which feed beneficial bacteria in the gut and can help with immunity.
- Organic Chia Seeds: High in omega 3s, antioxidants, plant-based protein and fiber, they expand in your stomach to help keep you feeling full longer.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Helps speed up your metabolism, promotes healthy brain function, boosts immunity, and increases energy levels.
- Organic Bananas: Naturally sweet, high in antioxidants and potassium to help reduce muscle cramps and soreness.
- Organic Cinnamon: Helps regulate blood sugar and keeps cravings in check with its naturally sweet taste.
- Gluten-free Oats: High in Fiber to fill you up, encourage healthy digestion and helps lower cholesterol.
- To reheat in the microwave: Remove plastic wrapper. Heat in microwave for about 30 seconds (1 min, if frozen).
- To reheat in the toaster oven: Remove plastic wrapper. Preheat oven to 350F and heat until warm throughout (about 5 minutes).
Ingredients: Gluten-free old fashioned oats, bananas*, apples, maple syrup*, unrefined virgin coconut oil*, chia seeds*, coconut sugar*, kosher salt, cinnamon*, vanilla extract. *Organic
Very good practices are used to prevent cross-contamination while producing the product in a facility where other products that are processed contain wheat, eggs, dairy, nuts, soy, and fish.
Orders are shipped via USPS and tracking numbers will be emailed once your order is on the way. We ship on Mondays (order due by Sunday at 5pm) and Wednesdays (order due by Tuesday at 5pm).