Paleo Carrot Muffins
Finally, a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth! If you’re following a gluten-free or Paleo diet, these muffins are for you. Super moist inside, really satisfying and kid-friendly too.
- NO FLOUR. Just NUTS. Whole, ground almonds compose the “flour” in these muffins.
- Sweetened with DATES. Dates are high in fiber and have a lower glycemic index than sugar.
- Packed with FRUIT & VEGGIES. Only whole foods go into these muffins: Bananas, Carrots, Dates.
- HIGH-PROTEIN. Made from pasture-raised organic eggs and nuts.
- NO FILLERS. NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS. No soy, corn, additives or preservatives.
Muffins are made in standard size muffin tins but are smaller than oversize, sugar bomb bakery muffins we are all used to seeing. These Paleo muffins are 2.8 oz each, are nutrient dense and super filling so your blood sugar will not take a dive after eating them.
Subscribe & Save:
It just got even easier to have a delicious and healthy breakfast and snacks. Our products can be delivered to your door with a convenient subscription plan that you can change depending on your needs.
Storage & Serving Suggestion:
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 2 months. Serve room temperature or reheat from frozen in the microwave for 1 minute. Top with grass-fed butter, or make a quick cream cheese frosting (combine 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese or vegan cream cheese, softened, with 1/2 cup of honey and 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract).
- Organic Bananas: Naturally sweet, high in antioxidants and potassium to help reduce muscle cramps and soreness.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Helps speed up your metabolism, promotes healthy brain function, boosts immunity, and increases energy levels.
- Organic Cinnamon: Helps regulate blood sugar and keeps cravings in check with its naturally sweet taste.
Almonds, bananas*, pasture-raised eggs*, carrots*, dates, unfiltered coconut oil*, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, baking soda, Kosher salt. *Organic
Contains eggs, nuts (almonds and coconut).
Very good practices are used to prevent cross-contamination while producing the product in a facility where other products that are processed may contain wheat, eggs, dairy, nuts, soy, and fish.
Orders are shipped via USPS and tracking numbers will be emailed once your order is on the way. We ship on Mondays (order due by Sunday at 5pm) and Wednesdays (order due by Tuesday at 5pm).