Chocolate Peppermint Doughnuts
Our best-selling grain-free chocolate doughnuts made for the holidays with and organic peppermint crunch topping. Rich, chocolatey and they taste more sinful than they are!
Made with coconut flour, organic/cage-free eggs and organic maple syrup from the Hudson Valley. We hand-dip each doughnut in rich nut-free/soy-free chocolate, and finish them with dye-free organic crushed candy canes.
- FLOURLESS. Coconut flour is used as the “flour” in these doughnuts.
- PROTEIN-PACKED. Made from free-range organic eggs.
- NO FILLERS. NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS. No soy, additives, fillers or preservatives.
Doughnuts are 2.5 oz each and are individually wrapped in cello bags.
Storage & Serving Suggestion:
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to a month. Serve room temperature, or pop one in the microwave and watch the chocolate turn into a frosting!
- Organic Free-range Eggs: High in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, Lutein and Choline.
- Organic Coconut: Helps speed up your metabolism, promotes healthy brain function, boosts immunity, and increases energy levels.
Coconut flour*, raw cocoa powder*, free-range eggs*, maple syrup*, unfiltered coconut oil*, dairy-free/nut-free chocolate, dye-free candy canes*, pure vanilla extract, baking soda, Kosher salt. *Organic
Contains eggs and coconut.
Produced in a facility that also handles nuts. Our bakery is gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and peanut-free.