Dark Chocolate Granola
Our dark chocolate granola is made with gluten-free, glyphosate-free oats, organic raw cacao powder and sweetened with organic maple syrup. It’s nut-free, figure friendly and we’ve been told it tastes like a grown-up version of cocoa krispies.
This granola is a sprinkling granola - perfect for sprinkling on yogurt or a bowl of oatmeal to add some crunch. We like a little bowl of it for dessert with almond milk. It’s also a great topping for ice cream.
Sold in packs of 2 for online shipping (each bag is 10 oz.).
- Organic Chia Seeds: High in omega 3s, antioxidants, plant-based protein and fiber, they expand in your stomach to help keep you feeling full longer.
- Organic Raw Cacao: Rich in Polyphenols (antioxidants) that can help reduce inflammation, improve blood flow, lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Gluten-free Oats: High in Fiber to fill you up, encourage healthy digestion and helps lower cholesterol.
- Sprinkle on yogurt to add crunch.
- Enjoy a bowl with your favorite non-dairy milk.
- Use as a topping for ice cream.
Ingredients: Gluten-free old fashioned oats, shredded unsweetened coconut,* unrefined virgin coconut oil*, chia seeds*, raw cacao powder*, maple syrup*, dairy-free chocolate chips (cane sugar, cacao mass, cocoa butter), pure vanilla extract, Kosher salt,. *Organic
Made in a facility that also handles nuts and eggs. Our bakery is peanut-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free.
Orders are shipped via UPS and tracking numbers will be emailed once your order is being prepared for shipment. We ship on Mondays from Norwalk, CT (orders due by Sunday at 5pm). Please email email@example.com to arrange for local pickup.