OatMEAL Cups Espresso + Chocolate
AVAILABLE TO SHIP 4/25
Our signature baked OatMEAL Cups made with freshly-ground, locally roasted espresso beans along with cacao and mini chocolate chips. Perfect for anyone who loves espresso and coffee kick!
Keep a dozen in your freezer and pop one in the microwave or oven for a warm oatmeal you can eat with one hand.
- Fresh-baked, organic, non-GMO ingredients
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free & vegan
- Sweetened with fruit and a touch of maple syrup
Superfoods. Super delicious.
Want to know what makes OatMEAL Chia Cups so amazing, besides their delicious flavor? OatMEAL Chia Cups are packed with chia seeds that expand in the stomach to keep you full, coconut oil to speed up your metabolism and cinnamon to help regulate your blood sugar.
- Organic Chia Seeds: High in omega 3s, antioxidants, plant-based protein and fiber, they expand in your stomach to help keep you feeling full longer.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Helps speed up your metabolism, promotes healthy brain function, boosts immunity, and increases energy levels.
- Organic Bananas: Naturally sweet, high in antioxidants and potassium to help reduce muscle cramps and soreness.
- Organic Cinnamon: Helps regulate blood sugar and keeps cravings in check with its naturally sweet taste.
- Gluten-free Oats: High in Fiber to fill you up, encourage healthy digestion and helps lower cholesterol.
- To reheat in the microwave: Remove plastic wrapper. Heat in microwave for about 30 seconds (1 min, if frozen).
- To reheat in the toaster oven: Remove plastic wrapper. Preheat oven to 350F and heat until warm throughout (about 5 minutes).
Ingredients: Gluten-free old fashioned oats, banana*, dairy-free chocolate chips (evaporated cane juice, natural chocolate liquor (non-alcoholic), non-dairy cocoa butter), maple syrup*, unrefined virgin coconut oil*, chia seeds*,
raw cacao powder*, ground coffee beans, Kosher salt, cinnamon*. *Organic
Contains tree nuts (coconut).
Very good practices are used to prevent cross-contamination while producing the product in a facility where other products that are processed may contain wheat, eggs, dairy, nuts, soy, and fish.
Orders are shipped via UPS and tracking numbers will be emailed once your order is being prepared for shipment. We ship on Mondays from Norwalk, CT (orders due by Sunday at 5pm). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for local pickup.