Grain-Free Chocolate Doughnuts
You will not believe that these baked chocolate doughnuts are grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free.
Made with coconut flour, organic/cage-free eggs and organic maple syrup from the Hudson Valley. We hand-dip each doughnut in rich nut-free/soy-free chocolate, and finish them with dye-free heart sprinkles.
- FLOURLESS. Coconut flour is used as the “flour” in these doughnuts.
- PROTEIN-PACKED. Made from pasture-raised organic eggs.
- NO FILLERS. NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS. No soy, corn, additives or preservatives.
Doughnuts are 2.4 oz each and are individually wrapped in cello bags.
Storage & Serving Suggestion:
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to a month. Serve room temperature.
- Organic Pasture-raised Eggs: High in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, Lutein and Choline.
- Organic Coconut: Helps speed up your metabolism, promotes healthy brain function, boosts immunity, and increases energy levels.
Coconut flour*, raw cocoa powder*, free-range eggs*, maple syrup*, unfiltered coconut oil*, dairy-free/nut-free chocolate, dye-free sprinkles, pure vanilla extract, baking soda, Kosher salt. *Organic
Contains eggs and coconut.
Very good practices are used to prevent cross-contamination while producing the product in a facility where other products that are processed may contain wheat, eggs, dairy, nuts, soy, and fish.
Orders are shipped via UPS and tracking numbers will be emailed once your order is being prepared for shipment. We ship on Mondays from Norwalk, CT (orders due by Sunday at 5pm). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for local pickup.